did it?
Do you actually want to get a Rapidshare Account or want to earn money?
You Have come to the right Place
Just follow these steps
1) Create a paypal premier account (this is for FREE) When asked to give credit card details click on CANCEL
2) Register on the following Websites You'll be paid just to click on their ads.The more you click the more you earn.
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=mms1120
http://adbux.org/?r=mms1120
http://www.MultiClix.net/index.php?ref=mms1120
3) Finally, use this money to get your own RAPIDSHARE or Megashare PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Want some Payment Proof? http://adbux.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Also I have many easy ways to Make Referrels to ur programs. So u dont have to ask each and every one to join ur program.
U can use
http://www.marketingpond.com/ref.cgi/32801/
http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=MMS1120
These site will make referrels to ur programs above.
I know the procedure is very tedious and lengthy. But I guarantee that you will succeed in your goal...Please be patient
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">